JO D'ANDO TAKES OUT PRESTIGIOUS HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARD
Sep 1 2015
In the weekend Jo Dando was presented with the New Zealand Road Transport Forum – MOST VALUABLE CONTRIBUTION TO HEALTH AND SAFETY AWARD for 2015.
This is the first time that this award has been presented and she was very privileged to receive this award.
Some of the accomplishments that TIL Freight has completed within the last 12 months are:
- ACC WSMP – Tertiary level – highest level
- ACC Fleet Saver Gold – highest level
- Successful merger of Hooker Pacific, Roadstar and TNL HSE systems and processors.
- Robust return to work rehabilitation plans for our staff – whether work related or not.
- Nationwide Inductions and safe operating procedures.
- A HSE System designed for the new legislation.
Jo said "This is a testament to all staff, managers and the directors, that TIL Freight are leading the industry in Health and Safety and it is something that we can be extremely proud of".